Turn Indicator Switch

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I went looking for the part number for my turn indicator switch but did not find the Motorcraft part number in the Parts Bin. Can someone post the part number for this switch with the tilt wheel? Also I checked ebay but did not find a motorcraft only switch.Really want the oem motorcraft switch is humanly possible. Thanks for any help.
P.S.. Tried a few online ford parts like amazon.. no listings. Are we getting that old that parts are discontinued...

Fozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check Rock Auto, mine's a 92 but I just installed a new one. It wasn't Motorcraft, but was the same quality/looked exactly the same as the original I pulled out. I replaced mine because only half of the delayed wiper settings worked.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
My rig does not have the wipers working off the switch handle. I have the 1989 rig so all my switch does is the flashers or left n right blinkers.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make sure you get the one for tilt if you have a tilt column. The tilt cruise is different from the straight non-tilt column.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
In my research the 13341 is the Ford part number for this type of turn indicator switch. The E7TZ represents 1987 for the truck and year. The "A" is the non tilt and the "B" is the tilt wheel. Many years ago I worked in a Lincoln Mercury dealer delivering parts.EVERY part of any Ford Motors truck or auto has a base number. Front fenders are 16006. Quarter panels are 6540544.

Psolver

Reaction score
I got a doorman from auto zone works good and was cheeper than any ware else

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
If you have not replaced a turn signal switch, you are in for a treat. Especially the tilt column ones. Not difficult, but tedious.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I had to do one on my 79 Chevy. Screw passing that plug through the column. I cut the plugs off and hardwired it. Lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
If you have not replaced a turn signal switch, you are in for a treat. Especially the tilt column ones. Not difficult, but tedious.
This is soooo true.I tried to install mine WITHOUT removing the wires from the plug. Finally watched a few videos on u tube. Then took several pics of my original plug wires for placement. But be cautious when watching some of the u tube vids. Most are not done by guys that know what they are doing. One fella that made a vid actually cut off the old plug so he has that to use as a map for the new plug. If I knew for sure my switch was bad I sure would have cut mine off too. Still difficult believing the switch was bad causing no blinkers front or back and only one flasher working on the rear right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance