turbo kit, seats, steps, hydroboost, parts, parts, parts, etc.

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath on this seller guys, when he first posted this ad I sent him a PM regarding the hydrobost. Asked him for a shipping quote and how he'd like payment. He said he'd get back to me. It's been several days and no further response yet he's still talking about it here like it's still available.

Too flaky for me, I'm out.
I know where your coming from but I know sometimes the last thing I want to do after working is get on the forums
Also not every one has time to go by the post office most times there closed by the time I get off work.
It took me 2 weeks to get a starter shipped just didn't have time to drop it off.

DirtRoads

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath on this seller guys, when he first posted this ad I sent him a PM regarding the hydrobost. Asked him for a shipping quote and how he'd like payment. He said he'd get back to me. It's been several days and no further response yet he's still talking about it here like it's still available.

He's been responding to my PM's and replies to the thread. Some of the replies have taken a day or so. Be patient, he's still around.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I know a few people have expressed interest in the hydroboost system...I have no idea who's where in line at this point. Some clarification on that would be appreciated :)

ToughOldFord

The Cold Glow-Plug
Reaction score
Sorry if I didn't word that previous post correctly, I'm not concerned about the wait, I'm a very patient person. My projects were here yesterday, I have them today, they'll be here tomorrow.

My issue is with the way he's still discussing it like it's still available when he has buyer(s) in queue. I pm'ed him the morning of 7-31 and look where the discussion has gone since.

No sorebutt here guys, I just can't see myself sending money to someone that appears to be playing a game; it's a huge leap of trust to send money to unknown people in the first place, they need to at least be stable. Just giving everyone a heads up. ;Sweet

GENIUSLOERTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and do the red seats look exactly the same as the blues? I would love to try that set up in my regular cab haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Red seat is just like the blue. Kit it staying together.

GENIUSLOERTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry if I didn't word that previous post correctly, I'm not concerned about the wait, I'm a very patient person. My projects were here yesterday, I have them today, they'll be here tomorrow.

My issue is with the way he's still discussing it like it's still available when he has buyer(s) in queue. I pm'ed him the morning of 7-31 and look where the discussion has gone since.

No sorebutt here guys, I just can't see myself sending money to someone that appears to be playing a game; it's a huge leap of trust to send money to unknown people in the first place, they need to at least be stable. Just giving everyone a heads up. ;Sweet

Yeah, my life doesn't revolve around on getting you a shipping quote. I have much higher priorities than selling a couple parts. It was just Monday 08/03/2015 I told you I would have to find a box for it so I could get you an idea, its been a whooping day since.

I don't see any problem in answering peoples questions they have about parts that are listed for sale.

GENIUSLOERTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the pecking order for the Hydroboost.

1. Rob.Webster (I need your zip)
2. Tougholdford
3. Mudrecker (I need your zip)
4. The Warden not sure how you fit with wanting just the pedal. cookoo

Last edited:

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the pecking order for the Hydroboost.

1. Rob.Webster (I need your zip)
2. Tougholdford
3. Mudrecker (I need your zip)
4. The Warden not sure how you fit with wanting just the pedal. cookoo
The pedal assembly's meant for a brick-nose truck. If MUDKICKR or someone else is buying it to mount on an OBS truck and doesn't need the pedal, I'm willing to buy the pedal separately. If not, I'm more than willing to buy the whole setup...having spare parts is not a bad thing. I already have two complete setups; the only part I'm missing is the pedal and bracket (also converting automatic to ZF5).

So, I was trying to work a compromise, where someone who doesn't have a hydroboost setup and didn't need the brick-nose specific parts could get it, and you wouldn't be stuck with parts you didn't need and no one else was interested in. My apologies for not making that more clear before.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The pedal assembly's meant for a brick-nose truck. If MUDKICKR or someone else is buying it to mount on an OBS truck and doesn't need the pedal, I'm willing to buy the pedal separately. If not, I'm more than willing to buy the whole setup...having spare parts is not a bad thing. I already have two complete setups; the only part I'm missing is the pedal and bracket (also converting automatic to ZF5).

I will say this again...the HYDROBOOST pedal if a std trans pedal can be fitted into bull nose or OBS std trans pedal assemblies.

This means if your truck is a bill nose brick nose or obs and has a standard transmission if uou purchase this hydro setup complete you can fit the pedal accordingly to uour pedal assembly or if brick nose just swap assemblies.

Just sayin

GENIUSLOERTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will say this again...the HYDROBOOST pedal if a std trans pedal can be fitted into bull nose or OBS std trans pedal assemblies.

This means if your truck is a bill nose brick nose or obs and has a standard transmission if uou purchase this hydro setup complete you can fit the pedal accordingly to uour pedal assembly or if brick nose just swap assemblies.

Just sayin

Yup this^^, I did not realize that until you posted it back on page 2 or so. If you already have a manual truck no mater the body, the solo F-Sd brake pedal will bolt in. If you are converting to from a auto to manual you would need the bracket assembly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance