turbo kit, seats, steps, hydroboost, parts, parts, parts, etc.

GENIUSLOERTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in hydroboost setup, need to know how complete and what I would need to put in a 1995 f350 manual truck.

So it is everything from your feet to the the lines that bolt up to the back of your power steering pump(includes f-SD master cylinder). No reservoir for the back of the steering pump. to fit a 95 you would need a SD reservoir and the 92-97 OBS specific pedal. some people have moved the locating pin on their existing pedals to work with the hydroboost push rod. Look in the IDI pages for a write up.

Last edited:

GENIUSLOERTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of shape is the turbo in and where are you in Arkansas? Im in Memphis and could be talked into a drive ;Sweet

I'm in Fayetteville. Just drove past Memphis last night on the way home from the beach. Turbo is in good shape. very minimal shaft play, I imagine once it has oil pressure to it it there will be none at all. I was going to go ahead and replace the seals before even putting it on a truck because its not hard to do and easy to do before you put it on and have to pull it off again. Seal kits run like $40 and about an hour of your time going super slow. The truck I got it off of was totaled. looked like the dude driving the truck tried to jump it. if I remember correctly the truck had around 180k on it. Did i mention this has had the modified turbo outlet done with the PSD 3" down pipe?

I will get pictures of the Turbo and hydroboost setups tonight.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So it us every thing from your feet to the the lines that bolt up to the back of your power steering pump(includes f-SD master cylinder). No reservoir for the back of the steering pump. to fit a 95 you would need a SD reservoir and the 92-97 OBS specific pedal. some people have moved the locating pin on their existing pedals to work with the hydroboost push rod. Look in the IDI pages for a write up.
If MUDKICKR wants to buy the rest of the system, I'll buy the brick-nose pedals.

DirtRoads

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in Fayetteville. Just drove past Memphis last night on the way home from the beach. Turbo is in good shape. very minimal shaft play, I imagine once it has oil pressure to it it there will be none at all. I was going to go ahead and replace the seals before even putting it on a truck because its not hard to do and easy to do before you put it on and have to pull it off again. Seal kits run like $40 and about an hour of your time going super slow. The truck I got it off of was totaled. looked like the dude driving the truck tried to jump it. if I remember correctly the truck had around 180k on it. Did i mention this has had the modified turbo outlet done with the PSD 3" down pipe?

I will get pictures of the Turbo and hydroboost setups tonight.

PM Sent with a few questions and such :sly

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So it is everything from your feet to the the lines that bolt up to the back of your power steering pump(includes f-SD master cylinder). No reservoir for the back of the steering pump. to fit a 95 you would need a SD reservoir and the 92-97 OBS specific pedal. some people have moved the locating pin on their existing pedals to work with the hydroboost push rod. Look in the IDI pages for a write up.

If you have a pedal it should interchange witg same style std to std 86 up...refer to my pedal thread.

GENIUSLOERTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have a pedal it should interchange witg same style std to std 86 up...refer to my pedal thread.

I've got the bracket assembly for the non HB pedal and it include the brake side too.

I have just the pedal for the HB setup.

Last edited:

GENIUSLOERTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Photo dump 3

You must be registered for see images attach

clifdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for pics. In pic, you only have the brake pedal with the hydroboost. Do you have the assembly including the clutch also in the $175 price? I am needing clutch assembly as I'm converting my brick nose to standard and hydroboost. Let me know. Thanks.

GENIUSLOERTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for pics. In pic, you only have the brake pedal with the hydroboost. Do you have the assembly including the clutch also in the $175 price? I am needing clutch assembly as I'm converting my brick nose to standard and hydroboost. Let me know. Thanks.

Originally I thought a had a complete pedal assembly for the F-Superduty so someone could convert if they wanted, but I just the the F-SD pedal and a separate pedal assembly that is for a regular truck

clifdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. Will the F-SD brake pedal work with the regular pedal assembly if the two brake pedals were just swapped?

BR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you willing to sell a few parts of the turbo kit or just the whole thing? I need an air box, v/c and seal kit for my install, and I'm not too far off in nashville

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and do the red seats look exactly the same as the blues? I would love to try that set up in my regular cab haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ToughOldFord

The Cold Glow-Plug
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath on this seller guys, when he first posted this ad I sent him a PM regarding the hydrobost. Asked him for a shipping quote and how he'd like payment. He said he'd get back to me. It's been several days and no further response yet he's still talking about it here like it's still available.

Too flaky for me, I'm out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online