turbo and engine

illinoisboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1994 factory engine and turbo. runs, needs new head gasket. turbo is tight with no endplay front to back or side to side. 500, obo. please call with questions! thanks!618-444-3951.

Last edited:

illinoisboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well it is a ford f250 7.3? i dont know what you are asking, as that info was in the posting? call if you have any questions, thanks. 618-444-3951

KR69IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1994 factory engine and turbo. runs, needs new head gasket. turbo is tight with no endplay front to back or side to side. 700, obo. please call with questions! thanks!618-444-3951.

I don't see any specifics on the engine. Please provide more info--history--why was it pulled out--what trans was behind it--factory 7.3IDI w/turbo?--mileage--mods.

Thanks

illinoisboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IT IS A FACTORY ENGINE AND TURBO. IT WAS MATED TO A ZF5. THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE HEADS OR GASKETS. I DONT KNOW WHICH. I HAVE ANOTHER REBUILT ENGINE TO PUT IN IT.260,000. NO MODS. I AM IN CENTRAL IL. WHAT TOWN ARE YOU IN?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn boys, for $500 even if it is half of what he says, it's still a good value. If I were closer it would be sold already. :rolleyes:

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
:eek: Damn to the 10th power!!!! Dickerin-round for 6 days already!:dunno:rotflmao :rotflmao :dunno

Mel, I'll go halfers with 'ya on it right now! You send him the $$$$, I'll head that way, you see if you can break loose & meet me. We'll take turns hauling it home.

Since we'll be 50/50 partners on this deal, I'll use it thru the week. You can have it on the week-ends. OK?:D

Seriously though, as you said "it'd already be gone".....2000mi of freight to C. Oregon would kill me.
siggghhhh.....

illinoisboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry for the delay.
i have been waiting on the shop to get the old one pulled. i will try and send pics if you want. we think the bearings might be bad in the turbo. i am in greenville 62246. it was supposed to be done last week but im still waiting. call with questions. 618-444-3951 if i dont have it sold by this weekend, i am going to start tearing it down this weekend to rebuild it and keep it for a spare. should make a good winter project. call with any questions. thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online

No members online now.