truck won its first race :)

farriswheel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no, im sorry. i messed up on the title. it def wasn't its first race, but first victory. i lose all the damn time. lol. but i usually mess up by taking off in second, i get nervous and dont know which one to do.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
no, im sorry. i messed up on the title. it def wasn't its first race, but first victory. i lose all the damn time. lol. but i usually mess up by taking off in second, i get nervous and dont know which one to do.

i always take off in first and touch the gocerner in first and second because it winds up so quick in first and second, in third i tach it 3500, which is almost 70 mph then i shift to 4th and let off, i have beat some 94-97 model psd's but i have also lost to some too, raced my older brothers 86 cheby one day from a rolling start but i was in third gear when i stomped it doing about 35 which had me were i couldnt down shift so it took a second for the rpm to get up, but he just beat my by a nose

farriswheel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i raced a 94 psd with a edge ez, i kept up with him better than i thought he would. he took off in 1st and i took off in 2nd. but he def. got me