truck parts for sale, need some money help.

Goose_ss4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
truck parts for sale update

hey guys got into a little trouble, and need some money, so i am selling some parts.

i can get pics via phone better than online since some of the parts are not infront of me right since i am deployed, and not home right now.

dana 50 ring and pinion used 4.10 ratio 94 f-250 $75-$50

dana 60 ring and pinion used 4.10 ratio, might trade for a set of 3.55. off 89 f-350 $75-$50

fuel filter mount for 7.3l idi off a 94- f250. comes with filter head, and mount to the block. both = $50 can separate

used set of valve covers of 7.3 idi $20 each little rust no dents.

used set of fuel injection lines off 7.3 idi. All eight used $100

used set of injectors eight: 4 of witch are i think are stanadyne codes D F G G, and four are BB Delphi. $10 ea.

brand new snail hat for intake manifold from hypermax for an intercooler set up, very nice $200 brand new

stock leaf springs off 94-f250 used. $20 ea

i am sure i am missing something, so anyquestions please email or call.

[email protected] 7078499825 text.

all prices are best offer and of course shipping. some parts are in California, and some here with me in North Carolina

Last edited:

IHcornbinder

Reaction score
Are those front springs, rear springs or do you have all four? and if you have front springs are they double or triple stacked?

Goose_ss4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those front springs, rear springs or do you have all four? and if you have front springs are they double or triple stacked?

the front are stock front springs for a ttb dana 50 off a 94 f-250. i do beleive that are two stack. what ever was stock.