Tri Club Colorado DYNO DAY 4/16

dieselpower

Reaction score
The Colorado Power Stroke Club, The Rocky Mountain Diesel Registry Club (Cummins) and The Rocky Mountain Diesel Place Club (Dmax) will be having a DYNO DAY on Saturday, April 16th from 8am to whenever we git-r-done at Greeley Automotive Machine's brand new SuperFlow dyno. This is a load dyno, kinda like the Mustang dyno at ATS (only better :D ). The cost for this dyno will be $40 for three good pulls. We will have food served throughout the day by a vendor. I will also try and get some prizes gathered up for some free giveaways (if anyone has a business that would like to contribute something, please let me know).

Greeley Automotive Machine is located at 404 8th Avenue in Greeley and is owned by Bruce Yackey (Nascar Autolite Series driver). He is a really great guy and is looking forward to sharing his facilities with us.

Rules will be:
No changing out components on the dyno. Only flip chips allowed (a second to change programs). You will get three good pulls (spiked runs or otherwise bad runs will not count). First come, first serve.

**We will need volunteers to come work with the dyno that day. We need lots of help hooking and unhooking trucks and general organization of the dyno line. If you can volunteer some time (part day or all day), please post below with what times you will be there! We need all the help we can get!!

FYI: Greeley Automotive Machine's website: www.gamracingengines.com

Out at Edge Products, they have a SuperFlow (like this one), Mustang (like ATS's) and DynoJet (like PFI) and they prefer the SuperFlow. Should be interesting!!

Hope to see you all there!
Shay

Last edited:

dieselpower

Reaction score
A few prize promises are already coming in from businesses for our prize drawing!! As I actually get them in hand, I will post what I have.

I also hope to have a TV there playing video of past events, so if anyone has a tape of some past events, please let me know.

We also need to come up with a catchy name for the fliers. I have just been calling it the Tri Club Dyno Day, but would like to incorporate GAM's name in there and maybe "diesel" too. But not make it too long. Once we get the fliers done, if you know of someplace that you can put one up, let me know and we will get one emailed to you.

Vendor menu is starting to come together. Will have some grilled food and some special items. I will keep you all updated on that.

Shay

Last edited:

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
Hey Shay, Thanks for posting here too!

How about this:
Greeley Automotive Machine Presents: All Diesel Dyno Day

I'll send ya a PM

I will also be organizing a convoy down from Cheyenne.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by TPCDrafting

I will also be organizing a convoy down from Cheyenne.

Good thing we live in Omaha Neb:D :D :D

mlockner

Reaction score
Ramprat,

Why is it a good thing you live in Omaha Neb.? Come out and suck up some thin mountain air. We'll see if you can hang.

Mike L.
RMTDR President

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Originally posted by mlockner
Ramprat,

Why is it a good thing you live in Omaha Neb.? Come out and suck up some thin mountain air. We'll see if you can hang.

Mike L.
RMTDR President

Rampy doesn't operate well in social environmentsLOL LOL

Whit

Reaction score
I talked the lil woman into cummins down there, We start a plant shutdown at work on the 18th, they may move it up a week..............sure hope they dont :)

Big question, shoud I bring my 01, the wifes 04.5 or my new 94?

I think it will be the 01 :D

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mlockner
Ramprat,

Mike L.
RMTDR President

Rampy doesnt live in Omaha. LOL. He knows all about mountain air.

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
Yeah Mike (L.) don't try to understand Rampy, just enjoy his humor. If it's warm enough I may ride down the ninja... And it IS for sale if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• ninja.jpg
    ninja.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 35

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by TPCDrafting
Yeah Mike (L.) don't try to understand Rampy, just enjoy his humor. If it's warm enough I may ride down the ninja... And it IS for sale if anyone is interested.

Humor, me :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D ;)

Hummmm, you on da Ninja I might just have to try and make it on the 1600:cool :cool

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Vulcan 1600 motorcycle you knucklehead:D :D

Love the big V twin cruser's
:thumbsup: :cheers: :Thumbs Up ;Sweet :peelout

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
440wagon