Tow Mirrors

trailblazenyj

Reaction score
I finally broke down and installed the Dodge tow mirrors today. I didn't get them initially as I thought I might find something I liked better on the after market but couldn't find anything I wanted.

Only took about 20 minutes total. I had some slip on's but they were horrible at night. I have several camping trips coming up this summer that will require some night time driving so I just bit the bullet and bought them. Seem to work pretty good, wish the convex mirror was in a different location though.

BigSix

Reaction score
I like the way the power adjustments stay in their correct directional positions with the mirrors up or down. I thought with the mirror up I would have to push the side to side buttons to make the mirror move up and down but not the case. Dodge did good on that one. Once I got used to the convex part being where it is with the mirrors down, it seems normal. Watch out while driving through the bank teller line or drive through at the local choke and puke. I've tipped both sides at the bank.

trailblazenyj

Reaction score
I'm wondering if the mirrors could be flipped side to side and then rotated so that the convex side would be down. I will be on the road this weekend and am going to check it out next weekend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online

No members online now.