Tow and Haul RV transporter build

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
:thumbsup::cheers: Congrats on getting it done. Looks first rate!!!! You have the perfect situation for a back up camera. Mike if you ever in my area and need a place to park. Just holler.

Last edited:

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Mike....:hail:hail:hail ;Sweet

Nice to see her earning after all your dedication and long hrs :cheers:

Nice maiden voyage and apparently just few minor bugs that are part of any shakedown run.

BTW....she water tight?

Glad to have been a part of it :D

maniac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks real good........man, that's lOOOOOONG;Really

You should be easy to see though........like me

You must be registered for see images attach

VanBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is long.

So, does the thing have enough power for everything? Granted, RV's are "light", just bulky. :D

I hate to be nosey :eek:, but how long before it pays for itself and is making "profit"?

What has other RV haulers said to you about your set up when they see you?

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you all. Special thanks to George for all the help. Water tight.... Yep;Sweet

Plenty of power out of my little 6 banger for this job. I was hauling heavier with my dually, especially when hooked to big toy haulers.

Profitable Monday when I get paid for the first 3 trailers. This truck is paid for in American Green, blood, sweat and tears.

Been cleaning and organizing what I could in the cab as I am still moving in and can't find chit half the time. Swapped out the thermostat today too. One nice thing about this truck is cab and engine parts can be had at about any auto parts store. Ask for F series parts for the cab and '98 Goat parts for the engine.

VanBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
COOL.

At least its 'paid' for now. :hail

I have a few more years on the 'business' that I bought.... grape harvester operation.

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Wow.........looks great all loaded up. Nice job of engineering.
Hope you get plenty of years of service out of it.

Maniac..........your avatar did NO justice on the color of your truck! Yowza!!! (i thought it was yellow in your avatar).

maniac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maniac..........your avatar did NO justice on the color of your truck! Yowza!!! (i thought it was yellow in your avatar).

Yep, hard to get the color right in pics, sunlight makes it too light.............69 Plymouth lime green, had to pay extra, it wasn't on KW's list.;Sweet

VanBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, hard to get the color right in pics, sunlight makes it too light.............69 Plymouth lime green, had to pay extra, it wasn't on KW's list.;Sweet

W series KW? I can't tell......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online