timing meter service

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m always here at the shop, you’re welcome to shoot me a pm or call me at 830-328-6548 and we can get the meter on your truck. Texas idi meet is the weekend of the 9th November but you may be coming through later than that

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
I’m always here at the shop, you’re welcome to shoot me a pm or call me at 830-328-6548 and we can get the meter on your truck. Texas idi meet is the weekend of the 9th November but you may be coming through later than that

Yeah, on my very tight budget, so I will still be out in west Texas around then. I'm in Kansas right now but will be in the panhandle in a few days. I'm buckling down and paying off debt and saving too, so my already small budget is even smaller. I don't want to blow my November budget for a meet.

Do you do the actual timing? I don't know how. I dont mind helping. I did adjust my IP timing months ago but I'm pretty sure it's too advanced now. It was too retarded before, it was more sluggish. MPG didn't change but it did help a little for power while I was towing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
E Moeller