Thinking about a 300D?

fields_mj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but I don't like the CRV (tin box on wheels), and I'm the one who's going to have to buy it.

I agree about the safety, but she won't listen (typical woman thing). After getting sideswiped by the drunk, the only thing she cares about is the air bag. Sad thing is that her air bad really didn't do anything for her in the crash. Oh well. We'll see.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
we demo derbied a 85 300d. car was the only one to drive off the track. we were against a inperial that overheated, 2 caprices, a ford taurus, and a few other big cars.

we only made it 20 ft off the track when the motor locked up due to popping the oil cooler, but still was running great up to that point.

car was rusty as all get out, floors were almost gone.
before with fancy paint job
You must be registered for see images attach

2 of the doors still opened and latched with no issue. all suspension was still in place. never even broke a aluminum rim!

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
but that was my DD before it wouldnt pass inspection anymore. had no issues with it cept for oil cooler lines leaked. had to put a rear axle in it from to many smokey burn outs. hell, i bought it for 300 bucks, drove it for almost a year. didnt do me wrong. biggest complaint is all the vacuum controled things. and the sunroof randomly stopped working sometimes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7