think its time to do gaskets!!!!

Greenbeast6.9

grease monkey
Reaction score
:Sly cookoo fired the truck up today to find WATER pouring out of the turbo housing!!!!

I must have done a number on those gaskets. you guys have a link to where i can find gaskets and those studs for the 6.9???

highest_vision

Reqistered User
Reaction score
Where in OH do you live? You may be able to save yourself some money in shipping by driving to Summit or Jegs and picking parts up. I got studs and a valley pan earlier this fall from Summit (akron area). Got a top end kit from some other online place (pick pro parts? maybe). Look around, find out what place has the best price and don't forget, local parts places will likely order stuff for you to.
Stud p/n - 150-4069 (ARP)
Valley pan - MS96038 (Felpro)
Top End - HS8891PT
Good Luck
James

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
here is where i got my top end gasket kit and valley pan.

if you call Summit Racing they can get the 6.9 head studs. they do not stock them but they can get them for around 200 bucks. that's how i got mine.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greenbeast6.9 said:
:Sly cookoo fired the truck up today to find WATER pouring out of the turbo housing!!!!

I must have done a number on those gaskets. you guys have a link to where i can find gaskets and those studs for the 6.9???

:***: That's one hell of an exhaust leak you have there. I can't imagine it being head gaskets though. I'm thinking a cracked head myself. :sorry:

Greenbeast6.9

grease monkey
Reaction score
Agnem said:
:***: That's one hell of an exhaust leak you have there. I can't imagine it being head gaskets though. I'm thinking a cracked head myself. :sorry:

Oh nooo!!! oh well i will find out soon what went wrong :Sly

thanksfor the replies ;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online