there goes the neighborhood...

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
i step out for a minute, & it looks like the extreme makeover crew came in & remodeled my basement. i like what i see so far... maybe i'll stick around.

stroker, you can thank this guy for bringing me over...(sorry - LOL couldn't help myself, Trav)

nice to see familiar 'faces'... hope i can contribute something useful - probably not since i learned most of what i know from many of these great guys.

Frank

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Frank, make yourself at home here.

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
Hey all, nice to see everyone around here. Maybe we can all get along here, :D

Did anyone tell Pete? I haven't seen him around...

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
I don't know if Pete made it or not. He seems a little serious sometimes and may have been scared off by the silyness! It is good to see the good ones working hteir way over here.
Ken

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Originally posted by yaric008
Hey all, nice to see everyone around here. Maybe we can all get along here, :D

Did anyone tell Pete? I haven't seen him around...

Yes it's good to see all the faces (even the ugly ones present company excluded)....;p

I told Pete but he is not going to make the jump. He is comfrontable on TDS and is going to stay - which is his choice so I must respect it. But for me this is home.

turbo69

Innocent Bystander
Reaction score
Originally posted by argve
Yes it's good to see all the faces (even the ugly ones present company excluded)....;p

I told Pete but he is not going to make the jump. He is comfrontable on TDS and is going to stay - which is his choice so I must respect it. But for me this is home.

Yep, it his his choice...kinda like buying a Dodge, its a choice;) !! Not one everybody likes, but it his choice.

Good pic Frank. Travis, that ought to be your avatar.

Fred Hemer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NJKen
He seems a little serious sometimes and may have been scared off by the silyness! It is good to see the good ones working hteir way over here.
Ken

Naw Do ya think?

He 'll come ,He likes to help out !Thats Pete, Hes doin a good job!
If He can help out he'll be here TOO! :cool

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
Speakin' of Pete. I would entertain the notion of nominating him the TDS Saint for all his research for us and e-mailing information. There's no end to what he comes up with to help others out! What do you think? Should we have an official ceremony? ;Sweet

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Guys I'm here, crippled but not down. Waiting to see what the insurance company is going to do, I don't have a good feeling about it......................... Jim

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online