the truck overhaul of my 85 ford

94IDIT

Reaction score
AWESOME truck man... I love the brown. Nice to know some people are fixing these old girls up! As for me, I'm still out abusing all of mine hahaha.

my85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well been working a lot at work so havent did much in a while ! I did buy a new injection pump and new starter so I should have it up and running very soon Im get really close ;Sweet shes about all wired ! Just have paint and redoing the interior and Ill be about done ! She definately work in progress

93fordturbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! hey if you dont mind me asking... how much money is wrapped up in a project like this. I would like to do the same thing, but need to know what im getting into

my85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! hey if you dont mind me asking... how much money is wrapped up in a project like this. I would like to do the same thing, but need to know what im getting into

Hello sorry I haven't been on in a while so far I have about 10000.00 in parts and labor and. I have about another 8000 or so left to go

my85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hello sorry I haven't been on in a while so far I have about 10000.00 in parts and labor and labor. I have about another 8000 or so left to go

my85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello everybody well I found out why the truck was running really rough! I had the injectors pop tested they popped at 1900 psi and the pump only pumped at 1450 psi so I ordered a new injector pump for a turboed idi and i got a new starter just waiting on the pump! I did get under the bed sprayed with bed liner and the frame painted and the bed is back on so its coming slowly but surely should have her painted maybe by july ;Sweet

heres a pic of the truck with bed back on! The secound pix was taking 2 years ago

Attachments

• lastest pic 3-21-2011.jpg
    lastest pic 3-21-2011.jpg
    414.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

my85ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
Wow the truck looks awesome!!! Nice work! I can't wait to get started back up on mine! Nice job!