The HayWagon

snowracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the switches for your dash?

got the red toggels from 12Volt guy and the rockers are from here http://www.otrattw.com/

i know the guy with the B2... Bones.

ya im friends with chris aka Bones, great guy and one of the best wheelers i have wheeled with

What yoke is that on the back of your 205?
both the front and rear yokes are aftermarket yoke that i got so i can run flat flange drive shafts. both drive shafts are 1350 superduty shaft that have been modified
Wow, lost of work into this truck, really great man.

thanks man

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey did u ever make in to the ttc ? but very nicee truck when u get a turbo it will make ur watter **** system work so much better

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i am going to maybe steal some of your ideas, i really like that dash setup and the tranny mount. also the inboard springs i have been wanting to do for a while, but next step for me is move the front axle 2 inches forward. still not sure if i am just going to get custom springs made or switch to a coil setup.

nice rig btw.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you offroad guys have too much fun im jealous

snowracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
forgot i have not updated this in a while, dont really have a lot to up date with as i have been lazy

built an oil jug holder

You must be registered for see images attach

mounted my fire extinguisher between the two seats

also made a new coolant overflow tank

also made it out wheeling today, snow around here is really rotten as spring has showen up now. made for some hard wheeling but still had a blast. my buddy did most of the driving and he beat the truck hard as i told him to give it everthing the truck had

vid of some action from today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqiFtueQAAE

oldblue05

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Reaction score
The video no worky, Iv'e been watching your build for a while now on pirate. This truck has come a long way. I know you plan to turbo it eventually, can't wait.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wanna make me an oil bottle rack like that? thatd be a nice bling item for the toolbox

snowracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The video no worky, Iv'e been watching your build for a while now on pirate. This truck has come a long way. I know you plan to turbo it eventually, can't wait.

thanks man, link should be working now

wanna make me an oil bottle rack like that? thatd be a nice bling item for the toolbox

hate to say it but it would not be cost effective for me to make these for people as i built two at the same time and it took better part of the day. main reason for that is i built mine out of aluminum, if it was out of steel it would be quicker.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well would you make a steel one? i like the holes in the look and i dont got a press to do that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online