the coming storm for kali is on the horizon.....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But...if you only have 1 MD truck that you own, will it be ok? Example a 92 F700. What are the defining factors?
it doesn't matter how many or few you own. the defining factor is GVW. the threshold is 14k GVW. if you are over, you're screwed. the state will put a block on you registering your truck. nothing else. you really need to go to the website and read up on the new rules. they will affect you as much as it affects me.

nevrenufhp

torque ******
Reaction score
it doesn't matter how many or few you own. the defining factor is GVW. the threshold is 14k GVW. if you are over, you're screwed. the state will put a block on you registering your truck. nothing else. you really need to go to the website and read up on the new rules. they will affect you as much as it affects me.

I cant seem to find anything official. Just a bunch of news articles. By chance do you have a link? Hard to have a real truck under 14k, and older than 98.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant seem to find anything official. Just a bunch of news articles. By chance do you have a link? Hard to have a real truck under 14k, and older than 98.
dude.........I'm not pulling this stuff out of my ass....it's really going to happen.....
check out the first post. that is a official postcard from the State of California. the official link by the state explaining this is on the last line.
irregardless, here is the link.....
http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/truckstop/azregs/postcard8_11.htm

nevrenufhp

torque ******
Reaction score
Oh, I know.... I'm just trying to think of a way around it. I was thinking about getting a 90s F600 or an IH 4800 to use as an advertising tool & product demos.
Just sux that it cant happen here.
Found a good link. It's listed at the bottom of the page you linked to.
http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/truckstop/questions.php?page=diesel
According to that, I can have an older ride, but it has to have emission spec'd 2010 or newer engine in it. Not sure how to get 400hp from a 2010 DT466 with a DPF, and not clog it up.

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they don't care what it's being used for. they have it pigeonholed by the model year of the motor.
the only loophole I can see is the bluehair crowd. they have large expensive diesel pusher busses. I can't see them taking calmly their $300k bus is now obsolete. So....put a condo sleeper on the back of your tractor and register it as a RV and you "should" be in good shape. the qual's for RV tags is a permanent ******* and a working kitchenette.

88IDImattman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like how cali seems to make all the damn stupidist laws in the whole frikin world i hate that state period i hated driving truck there i WILL NOT EVER HAUL THERE EVER AGAIN ..after the last time i got to THE BORDER CROSSING an they had me step out of my truck an searched it because i fit the profile according to the officer's lil hilter looking helper that completly made my sleeper look like a cat5 tornado just went thru it then with great dissapointment let me leave with a have a nice stay friggin cali **** cops .....did i say i hate cali ......really all trucking should boycott the state seeing they think they are their own lil country.....so since my truck is old they want to say it cant tag it ....aaarrgghhh

dgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
towcat,
This has really been bothering me. This is no different than taking property without compensation or taxation without representation. If a product met standards when it was sold, the CARB already said you could buy it with the assumption you could continue to use it for it's intended purpose for it's lifetime. If every person who was being affected by this chipped in $20 per truck for a legal fund, this could likely be crushed in the courts. If not, greater men than us showed us how to do it about 240 years ago.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
towcat,
This has really been bothering me. This is no different than taking property without compensation or taxation without representation. If a product met standards when it was sold, the CARB already said you could buy it with the assumption you could continue to use it for it's intended purpose for it's lifetime. If every person who was being affected by this chipped in $20 per truck for a legal fund, this could likely be crushed in the courts. If not, greater men than us showed us how to do it about 240 years ago.
here's the part that is very difficult to understand.
the large corporations love this deal. currently, most of the large corporations are already in compliance. it's the small businessman whose neck is in the noose. there was talk about grants from kali gov't, but kali is so broke that is not going to happen. every application I've filled out for small towing companies, has been rejected even though they meet all the requirements.
bottom line...this deal is a windfall for large corps to wipe out the small independent. ultimately, the consumer will have fewer choices and the prices will surely go up due to the lack of competition.

Moretorque

Dunce
Reaction score
Were waiting for everyone to figure this con out, the lights have been on for 20 years in this country with the net. California has been known to be a test bed where the rest of the country follows suit. There is a Plan on the horizon called " UN Agenda 21 ", it is the complete gutting of all property rights and demolishing the USA 50 state boundary's.

The Federal Reserve with their fake money system is where the system derives all it's power, we have been conned by the best conmen ever and they are coming for the land for the debt we owe them to run our economy with their phony credits. They want to put the small truckers out of business so the corporations they own control all means of freight delivery not only here but world wide.

It's real slick, the people who own our central bank own practically all controlling stocks in all corporations and got it for free by printing money out of thin air. It is a planned economy through the central bank. They have unlimited funds by printing press, they bought up all the media so you could not figure this out. They can buy all the new trucks for their fleets because they get them for free by owning the credit monopoly which is the 5th plank in the communist manifesto by the way.

Yes this is communism through the back door.

This is inexcusable and it has cost us our country, if you want to understand what is really going on Senator Bernie Sanders had a first time look at the Federal Reserves counterfeiting operation to see what they did during the bailout to prop the system up. THIS IS ONE LOOK!

You used to be able to go to his website and see who got what, Harley went bankrupt again from bad loans and received 2.3 billion. This is why the constitution states no state shall make anything other than gold or silver for payment, we are supposed to be having constitutional conventions to update the founding documents, our Fore fathers are rolling in their graves.

just one last thing, DAA HERD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7