The adventure commences

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joe and the rest of the Lewis clan left yesterday, for their roundabout trip to the rally. I spoke with Stephanie today, and she tells me that they stopped in Fredrick Maryland to secure a shifted load in the truck, and low and behold one of the wheels on their camper was GONE! :eek: Of course, it was pouring down rain, and the studs where sheared off. Thankfully they had a spare, but had to resort to pounding out the old studs and putting new ones in, and the comensurate pain that goes with wheel bearings and the like. "A day of hell" as she called it. Baptisim by fire I say. They should be trouble free the rest of the trip. I'll be towing a borrowed flatbed, so I can only imagine what fun that may lead to. Let's keep our fingers crossed. I've called Rob, EZ, Joe, and John, so the I-81 convoy is coming together. Be a little less activity on the forum here as we all start making our way to Chatanooga.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All be safe in your travels, call us if you need anything.We will be checking our Emails regularly also. Laptop will be with us for keeping updates to those how could not make it.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
YEp,
Safe journey and enjoy the scenery on the way. Thoughts and prayers go out to ALL traveling this weekend as I work away on the project. ;Sweet

OH and enjoy yourselves. Makes for a great time. :D

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
well we got 65 gallons of fuel on board and spare tires tools and hopefully everything else we will need so we'll be headed out in the morning going to meet up with heath then we'll be there see ya all later