The 6th Annual Fall Rally is Offically ON!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I'll be entering this year. Jeasica does need a run for her money. :D

Wingnut, you leave those fireballs home man. I've seen em on Facebook and they like carnies scare me. LOL

now i might just have to bring some and rub the top of your beer with one when you are not looking :D LOL might see if you have been keeping up with your PT!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
now i might just have to bring some and rub the top of your beer with one when you are not looking :D LOL might see if you have been keeping up with your PT!

That reminds me of a good practical joke involving OC spray and an ice cold Pepsi..... Campfire story. :D

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Damn, I forgot about the chili cookoff also. Sure wish I was going. I love making chili, Ive got a pretty good recipe going on. Would love to try other ones also. Plus a big slice of cornbread and some beer. Sounds like a fantastic weekend, rain or shine.
John

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
John, and Andy, sorry you can't make it. You will be missed, I'm looking forward to this, I've were shorted a few camping trips this summer.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
Man ive got to quit watching this thread... i just realized i maybe couldve swapped two days with someone on the other rotation. But now its way too late to try. Camping season is basically over for me already. We have only one more trip and thats in october and may not happen depending on weather. This year really got away from me. I could really go for some campfire cummins talk...

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
I dunno about the cummins talk but i hear ya...im glad i was able to make the rally that really has been the only good thing ive done all year. I hope next year is better for us.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Man ive got to quit watching this thread... i just realized i maybe couldve swapped two days with someone on the other rotation. But now its way too late to try. Camping season is basically over for me already. We have only one more trip and thats in october and may not happen depending on weather. This year really got away from me. I could really go for some campfire cummins talk...

Bummer Andy!,.. Too bad that wasn't clear to you before, Hey,. ya got 2 more days to figure it out,..