The 6th Annual Fall Rally is Offically ON!

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Andy, spunds like you really want to go. Correct me if Im wrong. lol. Ha Ha ha Work is really over rated, I havent had any in 2 1/2 months!!!!!

You all have a great time, burn lots of firewood, empty lots of beer bottles and talk lots of smack about those who couldn't come!!! lol

John

tjl

Diesel Nut
Reaction score
Glad to see the forcast getting better. We'll be there rain or shine. Have firewood, will travel ;Sweet

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well looking at the temps hopefully you guys have the fire big on Friday because Jill and I will be rolling in on the scooter so we will be frozen and wet and will be looking for HEAT.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
argve

Well looking at the temps hopefully you guys have the fire big on Friday because Jill and I will be rolling in on the scooter so we will be frozen and wet and will be looking for HEAT.

Sweet, I want to check out the new Ride,.. Hope you guys stay dry on the way up, The temps should be ok by the afternoon/evening, but it will be a cold ride if you are after dark, and rain,..

The Fire will be burning, Hoping to steal the Big Fire Ring from the locals, well see if we can get away with that. :angel:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Also I was wondering who is planning entering Chili Cook-off,..? This will be the dinner plan for Saturday evening for everyone that wants to attend. Even if you don't like Chili, there is usually different soups, white chili's breads, corn bread, etc. It is of course optional,

I will be making some for the first time, Need to give Jessica a run for her money,..

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
not use, sorry i am not a chili man, i could bring some HOT peppers from my garden though :D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I'll be entering this year. Jessica does need a run for her money. :D

Wingnut, you leave those fireballs home man. I've seen em on Facebook and they like carnies scare me. LOL

Last edited: