The 6th Annual Fall Rally is Offically ON!

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Heath,
Thanks buddy!! I have no idea what direction I want to go. If I stay in the automotive business, Im thinking of working for myself. Other than that, I have no idea. lol. I know its not really the best economy to turn around and start something completely new.
John

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd host one here but I don't have a dyno, and all the cool kids want those at their parties (like having a pool haha). There's tons of camping around here. But I don't know of any shops that can do fun stuff. My shop... we pretty much do old rusty Tauruses hahaha. But I see a ton of people in PA, and I know of at least 3 people in NJ...

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Well pulled the camper we are borrowing over to my house man its a monster 35 ft 10k lbs gave the cummins a workout for once this thing sleeps 10 !!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
10k? Phffft! Lightweight!
Bout time ya made that goat grunt Seth. LOL

John that sucks man. I had been worrying if that was gonna happen. Wishin I could have had a do-over for the beginning of that night. :(

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Something good has to come out of the last 10 weeks. lol. Just have to figure out what it is!!!!

John

tjl

Diesel Nut
Reaction score
Weather forcast looks like it's going to be rainy and cool. Hope it changes between now and then.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Ahh it's Michigan Tim, if ya don't like the weather.... Wait awhile, it'll change.

Saw that forecast too but it ain't stopping me. We will burn firewood. :D

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
Just thought id check in and tell u all how much i hate you. Havent done that in a week or so! Id gladly drag the camper 8 HRS to camp in the cold rain with you guys. This new job definately has its perks and downfalls. However im not complaining im not getting terminated cuz i got hurt accidentally! John that sucks man! That is just not right. We definately wish you guys the best. Something good will come.

Ron seth thinks since his truck wont do 0-60 in 4 seconds with the camper on that its working too hard! Kids these days... he fails to realize his old truck probably wouldnt do 60 with that camper! Hehehe... man it sucks not getting to pick on him in person...

Well all you guys have fun... ill be sitting here at work getting paid to get online and bad mouth you all... and i think watch a machine run... i think thats what else im to be doing...

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Ron seth thinks since his truck wont do 0-60 in 4 seconds with the camper on that its working too hard! Kids these days... he fails to realize his old truck probably wouldnt do 60 with that camper! Hehehe... man it sucks not getting to pick on him in person...

I got your back..... :D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Hehehe,
Andy we'll bad mouth ya in the cold and rain while camping without ya buddy.
Wished ya could make it but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
No worries, I'll make sure Seth get a good razzin too. :D
See all ya diesel sniffin addicts Friday!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
89blue7.3

Just thought id check in and tell u all how much i hate you. Havent done that in a week or so! Id gladly drag the camper 8 HRS to camp in the cold rain with you guys. This new job definately has its perks and downfalls. However im not complaining im not getting terminated cuz i got hurt accidentally! John that sucks man! That is just not right. We definately wish you guys the best. Something good will come.

Well all you guys have fun... ill be sitting here at work getting paid to get online and bad mouth you all... and i think watch a machine run... i think thats what else im to be doing...

The feelings are Mutual Andy! It might be a good idea just to keep the job and not go camping but the option is always there if ya want, :dunno You just need to decide what is more important,..:sly

You guys will be missed but well defiantly drink a beer in your or two for ya! ;Sweet

93cc7.3

Well pulled the camper we are borrowing over to my house man its a monster 35 ft 10k lbs gave the cummins a workout for once this thing sleeps 10 !!

Seth, We have decided that we are leaving our camper at home and staying in yours,.. Hope ya don't mind,..

Something good has to come out of the last 10 weeks. lol. Just have to figure out what it is!!!!

John

It Will John, for now just concentrate on getting back to 100%, A lot of times when these things happen it opens up other opportunities that you would never have considered, and ends up being better for you and your family.

Danielle

I'd host one here but I don't have a dyno, and all the cool kids want those at their parties (like having a pool haha). There's tons of camping around here. But I don't know of any shops that can do fun stuff. My shop... we pretty much do old rusty Tauruses hahaha. But I see a ton of people in PA, and I know of at least 3 people in NJ...

Danielle, Feel free anytime to put a IDI Weekend together, You don't need to have a bunch of activities and dyno runs for us all to have a good time, When you are up to it, just set a date, have a campsite and put it out there. You will be surprised at the response you will get, If you build it, they will come!