The 6th Annual Fall Rally is Offically ON!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Well im sorry but i must withdraw....

My tinting that it lol supplier fell through and dont have the funds to stock up myself sorry guys plus i think this will be more enjoyable for everyone

You Funny! I think it will be more enjoyable for you also, not to have that pressure to get something done!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend.... it need it bad. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off on getting things in place for the Rally next year. I will have updates for us and a proposed time line for years rally...

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend.... it need it bad. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off on getting things in place for the Rally next year. I will have updates for us and a proposed time line for years rally...

Hehehe. :D

Can't wait!!!
Gonna be a stellar weekend!

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
it does have a numbing effect. small sample

You must be registered for see images attach

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if ill be able to make this one either. gas is expensive as all get out, 3.70 a gallon! -cuss
when is the rally comin back twoards TN, KY area?

tjl

Diesel Nut
Reaction score
Hey I'm still interested in getting the windows tinted in my camper. I'd like to do all the windows in both slides and the picture window in the back. If you can, work me up an estimate and PM it to me and I'll let you know for sure. Here is a picture of my camper. Hope the pictures come through ok.

Thanks Tim.