test from new photo hosting site

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
Seems that when I "protect" an image from being "right click-save as" on the host site it carries through to the forum as well. Not sure why some could see it and some could not. I'll need to remember that. ;Sweet

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Sweet :) I play with a D100, but it never seems to meter right cookoo and it needs a cleaning, if I had my way I'd find a GX617 or an SW617 :hail but I don't have the time to commit to photography to spend that kinda dough yet!

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
Sweet :) I play with a D100, but it never seems to meter right cookoo and it needs a cleaning, if I had my way I'd find a GX617 or an SW617 :hail but I don't have the time to commit to photography to spend that kinda dough yet!

Well at $6489 smackers for the SW617, I can buy a d300, RRS or Kirk panorama ball head, and some damn good software to stitch the images together, and still have some left over to pay for travel.

I've given serious thought about digging out my dad's 8x10 view camera just to play around with.

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Well at $6489 smackers for the SW617, I can buy a d300, RRS or Kirk panorama ball head, and some damn good software to stitch the images together, and still have some left over to pay for travel.

I've given serious thought about digging out my dad's 8x10 view camera just to play around with.

Add a couple lenses and a few accessories and you are pushing $20,000 cookoo so I'll see if it ever happens! On the other hand the results are better than stiching, digital is moving fast!

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
Add a couple lenses and a few accessories and you are pushing $20,000 cookoo so I'll see if it ever happens! On the other hand the results are better than stiching, digital is moving fast!

I've seen some pano's stitched together and it's hard to tell, not to mention that with 3,4,or 5 images the tonal control you have before stitching and then doing a HDR convert......DAYUM!!!

Now if you want to get crazy and have money just burning a hole in your pocket get one of these Hasselblad H3DII talk about cookoo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online