taking truck parts to the rally?

RtpLandscaping

Reaction score
i will be attending this year and i need some stuff for my 85 resto. i need 2 rustfree doors. a 6.9 gp controller and a passenger side cab corner. if anyone has it let me know and a price. i wish i had the extra money to buy a set of moose injectors from mel but landscaping isnt cutting it this year everyones cheap like myself.lol

oh also a clean tear free bench seat from a 92-97 with the flip down center consol.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone want a new in box Oregon Performance Low-Stall Diesel C6 torque converter? Now that I've got the ZF5 on the truck, I'm never going to use it.

$75

If no one wants it, I'm leaving it at home....... I've got enough crap to pack as it is.....LOL:rotflmao

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! I'm really impressed by the parts swap interest this year. There have been many years where this just wasn't happening! Guess I'll see what I can bring also this year. Graham is looking for a pair of tailgate pivots for the 93 tailgate he wants to put on the Scarlet Moose.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Wow! I'm really impressed by the parts swap interest this year. There have been many years where this just wasn't happening! Guess I'll see what I can bring also this year. Graham is looking for a pair of tailgate pivots for the 93 tailgate he wants to put on the Scarlet Moose.

got some from a 92 bed i can bring for a Mt Dew:D are the latches the same?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that you mention it... I'm not sure. I'll have to look. Can you put them in a box and mail em? I'll pay you the shipping and a dew at the rally. The kid needs em' now! LOL

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i will have to remind myself tonight, i will put it on my palm pilot, literally i have to write it on my hand.LOL

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's how Heath got his injectors so fast! LOL

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
Would the 91 pivots be the same? If so I have some for him.

Also for got to mention earlier I have two 87-97 taillights up for grabs