Swonk!

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:popcorn
Uh, napa, we can't swonk you without you admitting to your actions. So fess up. What, are you chicken?

Think he's waiting for Stickers to step in to defend him for trading his oil burner for a rice burner;Poke

If I'm wrong I'm sure the Napa Barbarian will -Flame Thr me for that remark.:D

:popcorn :popcorn

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
'01 chebbie :confused: durapop, loaded short of leather on the inside, plain white work truck on the outside, she sure does tow my 7k kubota and trailer nice! :hail I'll see what I can do about pictures ;Sweet

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is it with IDI owners replacing them with the Dura-crax? :dunno

*sigh*

Sorry, but you couldn't pay me to buy a Chebby...if I were to buy anything other than a Ford, it would be a Dodge

Oh yeah, and *SWONK!!*

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
'01 chebbie :confused: durapop, loaded short of leather on the inside, plain white work truck on the outside, she sure does tow my 7k kubota and trailer nice! :hail I'll see what I can do about pictures ;Sweet

EXCELLENT choice!!! Would love one myself. Unlike the others, I am no fan of Ford.

So, no swonk at all, but how about a KUDOS!!!

Last edited:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Sorry, but you couldn't pay me to buy a Chebby...if I were to buy anything other than a Ford, it would be a Dodge

Same here for Ford, course the one vehicle I have with Ford emblems really isn't a Ford, it is an IH! :rotflmao I would like to get a red oval with IH on it, then I wouldn't have anything in my drive with a blue oval :puke: !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online