sweet truck in Seattle wa.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
odd, that was for sale in NJ not to long ago. also has the wrong bed.... not rust free in my eye....

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, that is one of the first things I look at on a slantnose. They are my favorite body style. i will own another one one of these days.

gsfloor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thehe guy that owns that truck fly's helicopters and moved to jersey for a job and ended up moving back home before he left he offered me a break on truck but was still too much for what I thought it was worth. Once in your in that price range you van buy something really nice. He also has a white 86 crew cab for like 10k with a turbo and gear vendors but needs some work. But he is not a scammer just has a lot of money in these trucks and won't give them away

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I saw the white one also. My friend in ga. sold a truck like that to a guy up there and he carries it to Alaska to go fishing...weird but it happened...that's how I seen them cause he was looking to see if the guy was selling his old truck...

gsfloor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still looking for a real clean 86 or so crewcab if anyone knows of one

gsfloor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's a good question Corey. I never asked him about the bed. I was more curious how he had forty grand invested in that truck. The truck looks mint in the picture but he told me that the paint wasn't the greatest and i forget what else he said needed something.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zemmeron