Sway Bar

7.3shrk

I was curious if anyone can tell me where the hell I can get a front sway bar for a F-350 4x4. I have searched yards and online, and can not seem to find one. I can get one for a F-250 or 2wd F-350, but have no luck with this. Am I dumb or just looking in the wrong place?

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
IMO keep trying the wrecking yards.... or some of the online parts locators, like car-part.com or mypartshop.com.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I have one here, it came with my D60 from the donor F350 4x4....Hard to find they are. Did you try any of the aftermarket online stores?

JPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the D60 swaybars are hard to find because once removed from the truck, everyone throws them out assuming that they were made into pretzel during the accident because no way are they are actually suppose to look like that :rotflmao

7.3shrk

Dang, I did not realize that these things were in such high demand!

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I can post a pic of mine for you guys to drool over....-Drool.....I haven't decided if I'm going to install my sway bars again or not. My truck handles good without them.

7.3shrk

Thanks for rubbing that one in, that's liike dangling a jelly doughnut in front of as fat boy - I should know I are a fat boy! Maybe that's why the truck needs a sway bar!

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
I can post a pic of mine for you guys to drool over....-Drool.....I haven't decided if I'm going to install my sway bars again or not. My truck handles good without them.

i took mine off and i dont think im gunna put them back on...but im gunna hand on to em.

i really wanna see how well my pig will flex out now without them on ;Sweet before it was horrible LOL :rotflmao :backoff cookoo

7.3shrk

I took it off of my GMC, and it helped the thing flex like a SOB, but my F-250 is my driver.