Stolen truck!!! Please help!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I wonder if human "renderings" will burn as fuel for our motors.... Pig fat will as will cow fat....:dunno

FordGuy100

Reaction score
LOL

I can only laugh at what you guys say, its hilarious!!!!!

Not like I havent ever though of it though :D. I know a couple hundred miles of logging roads with tons of places that a body could, decompose of in the ground, where no-one would ever look ;Sweet

poolguy

Slippery when wet
Reaction score
Thanks guys!
Here's what took place. The truck dissapeared last thursday night. I was working out of town & got back friday in time to secure the fiberglass pool I have tilted up on display with my crane (hurricane Hanna was forcasted to bring 60 mph winds). As I climbed down from the crane, I noticed the truck, trailer, and backhoe were missing. I reported the theft. I really thought the stuff was in Mexico, or in a shipping container in Charleston or Miami.
Monday morning I got a call from this guy in Georgia, he said he could tell me where my truck and trailer were, but I'd have to promise not to disclose who told me. SURE!!
He told me where (exactly) they were hidden in the woods in Gadson SC. He went on to explain that the guy who was hiding them was his brother. The guy hadn't stolen them but had hidden them so it seems for who ever did the theft. The brother (that called) is a small business owner in Ga and knew his brother couldn't afford the equipment. He said his brother is a crack head, is 52, lives with his 82 year old mother as a mooch, is disabled with a bad back
& walks with a cane but has a history of illegal dealings. He called him the black sheep of the family & was truly embarrassed by him.
His only request other than I not identify him was that I get the police involved to ensure that the guy would be arrested. He was on his way back to Ga from Va saturday & stopped by to see his mother, said he had a feeling something was wrong & assumed it was with her. He saw the truck in the woods, got my toll free # off the windshield and called me monday morning.
I took off to Gadson (45 miles) & called ahead to have deputy meet me.
Funny thing, I put a pool in for the deputy's parents when she was 8 years old and she remembered me.
Anyway, she processed the truck for prints, and took DNA off the steering wheel! When a neighbor told me (I went door knocking) that they had seen the backhoe go down the road and turn right at the end, she called in a helicopter and he began increasing radius circles from where we were. I think the guy in the house was freaking out by now & called whoever had the backhoe. The guy with the backhoe took it to some woods and tried to drive it far enough into the woods to hide it. Its a 2wd and got hung up on the trees he was running over. The pilot saw the thing in the woods & hovered over it. The guy took off on foot. The pilot called the deputy & told her the guy was running. They tried to catch him but he got away.
Now for what I know your wondering; the deputy wouldn't let me near the house where the ******* lives. She told me to let her do her job ( and she did a good one) & if that didn't put the guy in jail, "then you can drop by for a visit"!!!!
They got a lot of prints off the tractor and the truck. I hope they catch the people that stole it from my business. I would truly rather they put them away than let me find out who they are first. I would - - - - - - 'nuff said.
The truck will be fixed. the trailer rewired, and the backhoe is fine.
So far, no one died.
We'll see how that holds out.

Thanks to everyone,
Chuck

poolguy

Slippery when wet
Reaction score
By the way, the State Farm Ins adjuster is already trying to be an *******!
He just hasn't seen me express myself yet.

This could prove to be fun!

Chuck

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The adjuster is just doing his job.... But they don't need to be ******** either.... I wonder if the adjuster has ever heard of a ritual killing....:D Maybe we should all just cool down a bit and let the long arm of the law handle this....... Yeah... Like thats going to happen.....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if human "renderings" will burn as fuel for our motors.... Pig fat will as will cow fat....:dunno
gary-
trust me on this. burnt humans and any of their byproducts have a very unique odor. any street savvy cop would be ushering you over to the side of the road for a closer look-see:eek:

Ottoparts

Whoa, that was fun!
Reaction score
Everybody id going at it all wrong. If you live next to a decent sized city, then they have a sewage treatment plant. Most have been grinders ( to mulch the wood, animals, and all other stuff that goes in to the sewers), that all the sewage goes through before it enters the plant. After that it gets chemically treated. No by product, no left over, no smell, no evidence!
Have a good day.;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Praise God! So glad you got it back. And it looks like it is pretty much a sure thing that the perp is going to get what is coming to him. Let's just hope the justice system doesn't let us down. If it were my luck, he'd be related to the govenor or somebody high up and would walk. :backoff Here is hoping that your truck gets fixed quickly, and your mind heals too. I'm thinking that the feeling of being violated doesn't go away real quick. :(

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
That,s what I'm talkin about "the law letting you down". In the early 70s in my home town I lived next to our police station-no trees or buildings betweeen them. A group of "hells angel"wanna bees were stealing bikes we had a rash of thefts in a 1 1/2 week period.I was at work (driving truck) when I got a call over the radio to call home.My BMW (it was listed in road rider in a group of most wanted motorcycles =,BMW had offered to trade a new BMW of your choice for any of these with accesories of your choice)was stolen less than 500 ft from the police station ,in plain site of the dispatch office window. When I reported it the Sargent told me that the day before a couple of the gang members had walked up to it and looked it over (in broad daylight. I asked him why I wasn't told about that incident? He said he didn't feel it was a problem.My mororcycle was never recovered.I thought I saw it on the Massachusetts turn pike a couple months later but my truck couldn't catch it. After that I bought a Honda-figgured if I left it in front of the police station i would'nt loose so much again.

Last edited:

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you got your truck and equipment back!! Thank Heavens for one "honest" dude trying to do what was right.

Mike

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Pure luck to get it back and all thanks decent guy with a good heart....It's likely the truth he was telling, lots of dope heads around disgracing good families.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online