Steering Wander

Max Power

Reaction score
My dad has owned several SD PSDs and I have found they all had a steering wonder. I thought it was the nature of the beast. He never had the FX4 option.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Consider a steering stabilizer -or- once you've paid it off...how about an even trade for my '97? :thanks: in advance :D

HOIB

MYRMIDON
Reaction score
Originally posted by hheynow
Consider a steering stabilizer -or- once you've paid it off...how about an even trade for my '97? :thanks: in advance :D

It's got one already you demented smart alleck-----Probably needs a better one.

Any suggestions??

I know the Bilstiens have too come in the future :thanks:

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Yes I'm a demented smart aleck. I can read signatures...but not your mind. I think the long beds don't wander...but it's a long story...;Poke :D

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by bmw1200
Any suggestions??

Yeah, get a Dodge.

:rotflmao Whew, oh man, I crack me up. :)

Assuming you don't have any worn parts. Fords are known for bad ball joints and tie rod ends. My truck had a bad tie rod at 12,000 miles. Wide tires will also make em "track"

Hard part was getting the Ford Dealer to look at it. Service writer wanted to argue with me. He kept insisting that "all" Ford trucks drove like that.
I told him if it had drove like that when I took it for a test drive the @#$%&# thing would still be on the lot.

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Check out steering stabilizers and ball joints like RJ said. I don't think there'd be much of a difference from any ole steering stabilizer versus getting Bilsteins. Bilsteins are bucks and I'm not sure if they are worth the big difference in price (for a stabilizer, the shocks are worth it)

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by bmw1200
Probably needs a better one.

Any suggestions??

I have a dual Stabalizer on the front of my 00' from Skyjacker..looks good and made a world of differece on the front of mine

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online