Stacks Joke's on me

Eason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was working the other day and ran across this GMC S-15 with a stack. Took a picture because I thought it looked goofy!!! As I came out of the store the owner got in and fired it up. It had a small 3 cylinder diesel. I didn't see the engine but it sounded like the 3 cylinder perkins in my grandads MF 135 Eason
You must be registered for see images attach

sassyrel

Reaction score
the problem with most of those conversions,,is tractor,,and machinery engines,,were slow rpm engines....

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't stack a mini-truck, diesel or not....... but that sounds like a cool truck.

Heath

Old Blue

Reaction score
I bet he gets some insane mileage on that build, I've seen where guys put the small Kubota in a Geo Metro for some insane economy - only real downside is usually 0-60 times/acceleration, but they never stop moving. I'd be tempted to put the exhaust through the hood though using a tractor engine!

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
My friend had a 4 cyl s10 that smoked soooo bad it'd literally fog out the road, he put stacks on it just so the people behind him could see. I remember the plumes of blue smoke....pretty funny!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
My buddy had a ford 300 6 cyl pickup that smoked like a freight train...our buddy smogged for insects for health department and he always told my buddy what roads to drive to save him having to fog for insects...I don't think a stack would have helped it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance