Spare engine parts free for the taking

DavidS

Reaction score
Cam, crank and rods from 7.3 na of unknown year or milage, free if you come get them. They came out of I block I got from a recycler to use in my build. Not sure if anyone would have need for them but figured I would ask before scrapping them. I'm in the Hampton Roads area of VA.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

DavidS

Reaction score
Yeah I don't blame you! I'll hang on to them for a little while (until I get tired of tripping over them) and see if anyone else comes along. I don't want to waste them, I know these parts are getting more and more sparse!

YJMike92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder what it would cost to ship them if you were willing. What would you say the weight is? I'd guess about 75lbs.

DavidS

Reaction score
Let me see if I can come up with a weight for everything and then you can get a shipping estimate and see if it's worth it for you. You might check with uShip and see if that would be a cheaper option than UPS.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Or Fastenal. They will pallet ship from store to store, at about the best price you will find. In one of my other interests, I’ve seen guys ship entire 800 pound garden tractors for 100-150 bucks. If it fits on a pallet, they will ship it.

jaluhn83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ask Russ (TYP4) if he wants the cam. Last I talked to him he wanted cores, and wouldn't be that bad to ship just a cam.

Crank is somewhere around 90-100 lb IIRC. 70 is almost certainly too low.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7