spammers...

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
quite a bit of them in the past week or so. so who is sleeping on the job?:backoff:backoff
to be honest, we are under heavy attack right now and what you are seeing is the little that actually get through. unfortunately the mods and admins do have regular lives. but if you don't mind helping out, I'll make you a mod and you can help chase after these ******** too :D

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i dont mind helping clear them. i must have seen 15 or so posts today from them. from handbags to other websites.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont mind helping clear them. i must have seen 15 or so posts today from them. from handbags to other websites.

give me a couple of days to give homer a chance to give his input. otherwise you'll know when you check in. DDC can share some war stories with you.

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Well we use to count on gary but I guess hand modeling business has picked up LOL

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
You have no idea how many get stopped ahead of time. They have been persistent.
Nothing better than a good whack a mole session. :D

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
I reported a couple. There must be a ton of them cause it sounds like you block most, but that last time a bunch got through...

I'm a mod on 3 other forums and we've been fortunate not to get hammered like this, but those are also much smaller than oilburners...

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have just passed the Spam Reduction Act of 2012. Hopefully this new legislation will help restore peace to this community. We'll give this new policy a few days to see how it works, if we still have some sleeper cells and skirmishes on the outter fringes I will enact a more severe policy whereby all spammers will be brought to the town square and publicly beaten or we will make them watch endless episodes of Oprah and Rosie Odonnel - whichever punishment you think is worse.

I am Mike and I approve this message.