So what did you do with your truck today?

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
I managed to fix my drivers window motor and converted the pass side to power window. Only the front doors though. Next up is to find some oem lock actuators...

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey catbird pay special attention the week or two after. My 4 core from Champion had a slow leak from the middle from day one. But it took a week or a bit more before I knew for sure it was in fact the radiator core with an issue and not something else (slow hose seep or something).

Thanks for the "Heads-Up" Matt_INW! I'll certainly check things out.

KZF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually yesterday...New set of Motorcraft ZD1A's and a reconditioned set of Group 31 Batteries. Batteries are warrantied for a year and cost $50 each...I have one for the 12k winch on the trailer that is still going strong for over two years.

Glow plugs removed were Motorcraft as well so only had to fight some carbon build up.

You must be registered for see images attach

KZF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today's project was to install a manual glow plug switch and test the GP's removed yesterday...6 out of 8 bad.

Wvdirtroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those specific to the 84 in your sig? I kind of like the spade ends on those better than the bullet ends.. easier to find connectors for those.

KZF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those specific to the 84 in your sig? I kind of like the spade ends on those better than the bullet ends.. easier to find connectors for those.

Yes the harness I have is for the spade type. Can be a pita though since they only fit on one way and they don't provide much extra wire when having to twist and get it on there just right.

3Kp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I got the 6 bolts undone from the parts truck bed so I can remove it. It was a 50/50 deal 1 broke/ 2 cut off and 3 unscrewed. Hopefully this weekend I can get the bed off my crew cab. (but that depends on if I'm working this weekend) I need to fix my pick ups tubes in both tanks 1/4 tank is empty for me.:backoff

Tonight I picked up a free camper shell. It has some small issues but nothing I can't fix.

notenuftime

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went on the normal drive to work this afternoon nothing different driving along drinking my coffee going about 55 when my left drivers side tire disintegrated. The truck dropped down on the rim making it into the shape of a egg, my feet got blow off the peddles by something hitting the floor of the cab the back end kicked out and the front was bouncing up and down some where around 2ft in the air at a time. Lots of horrible noises and choice words later i found my self sitting in someones yard, my tire a mile behind me and multiple chunks taken out of the pavement. I turned the engine off took a drink of what was left of my coffee and sat there not wanting to look at my truck, lets just say it aint going to be moving for quite some time. What did i do in my truck today......destroyed it.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ah damn.sorry to hear man.when ya get over the initial sickness of the situation post up some pics.it might look worse than it is.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nothing exciting. SFBA to LA and back in one day. No A/C. No turbo. No balls.....all gears. :eek::D:D;Sweet

Attachments

• P1040574.JPG
    P1040574.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 26
  • P1040573.JPG
    P1040573.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 27

Socal88

Reaction score
Working on retro fitting a center consul from a 2016 F150 to my 92.

Attachments

• IMG_2040[1].jpg
    IMG_2040[1].jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2044[1].jpg
    IMG_2044[1].jpg
    408 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2041[1].jpg
    IMG_2041[1].jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Latest posts