Snapon MT 1480 timing Meter

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Here is a snapon mt 1480 timing meter that will time your idi by the luminosity probe type timing. That isn't the prefered way to time because its dependant on the cetane of the fuel. I don't see the hydrometer in this sale kit either. his meter will easily time any gasser engine too. It has al the needed parts to do that. Reasons for my posting this is the price. Its way too much no matter how great of shape its in and its not longer supported by snapon. Break the luminosity probe and your done. No replacement probes anywhere.. But me. I have several of them I got when I bought my kent moore meters. The sellers had no idea what they are worth. They are priceless if you need one. I believe the kent moore lumi probes will work in these meters but have never tried to use them like that. And kent moore still supports the J 33300-A meters and ells the lumi probes.. For $375.00 each.. Shocker for that price. I'm not suggesting anyone here by this meter either. Not when I can rent you a better meter from kent moore and for only $70.00 and I pay the shipping to you with all the needed directions and tools to time the idi engines..If your replacing your pump from any sourse you need to time the engine. Mel will back me up on this. Those lines stamped into the pump and housing means absolutely nothing when it comes to timing. Ask Mel about that or anyone that really knows how to time our idi engine. Even ask on other forums if you frequent them..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Snap-On-Lum...ools&hash=item27d4adbcb8&vxp=mtr#ht_111wt_971

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrannonB

Members online