Single Mass flywheel bolts.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Just for my curiosity, what's wrong with the ones that they come with these days?

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably nothing wrong with them, BUT you cant get replacements, till now. With all the people overtorquing them to powerstroke specs, they SHOULD put the correct ones in instead of just random hardware bolts.
These are 5/8 head like the factory bolts, spreads the load out for better clamping .

Also , in my opinion, they should be replaced when the flywheel gets removed. Many os us are making more power than they were designed for so why take a chance reusing them.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Probably nothing wrong with them, BUT you cant get replacements, till now. With all the people overtorquing them to powerstroke specs, they SHOULD put the correct ones in instead of just random hardware bolts.
These are 5/8 head like the factory bolts, spreads the load out for better clamping .

Also , in my opinion, they should be replaced when the flywheel gets removed. Many os us are making more power than they were designed for so why take a chance reusing them.
Thanks Russ. That's what I was looking for. I'll be ordering on Friday (payday). Hopefully you'll still have some left. Having some spares is something I've never though of.

cre1992

Reaction score

Russ, I will most likely put an order in for a set of these as well.
Please answer my PM when you get a moment.

Thanks

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Russ. That's what I was looking for. I'll be ordering on Friday (payday). Hopefully you'll still have some left. Having some spares is something I've never though of.
I ordered a thousand of them so I could get a good price for all of us. So I think I'll have a few.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I ordered two sets last Friday over the noon hour and they were in my PO box this morning. Man that was fast shipping! Thanks, Russ. They were a very popular attraction for about three minutes.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726