Sick 7.3 IDI please help!!

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ole BlackBetty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are referring to the 94.5 turbo engines, when they say the injectors won't fit.

So I guess the BB code injectors won't work in my truck, because that is what I have a factory turbo. But Icanfixall, I thought implied that the BB codes will work, what is the difference between the BB versus G code injectors?

dgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
94.5 is a PSD. You do have an idi? All the idi use the same injector design. The bb will fit, work and are apparently preferred. The difference in the codes is internal to the injectors and beyond my limited knowledge

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, that eBay add is trying to tell folks those injectors will not work on PowerStrokes. On a factory turbo'ed IDI, absolutely the correct injector. But, new injectors still need to be tested and matched. Again, Russ (typ4) or Mel (Agnem) would be your best bet for stock injectors.

As far as Moose injectors go...... I love mine. Have them in the F250 and the F350.
You must be registered for see images

But, without a modified pump (Moose pump) no need for them really.

Heath

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Seaboy... Those pictured injecters are what you want for any idi engine. They will work on the factory turbo 7.3 idi engine better than the G codes. What those injecters wont fit on is the 7.3 powerstroke engines with a turbo. The powerstrokes use a completely differant injector and its an all electronic fuel injection system. We have a simple mechanical injection system...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online

No members online now.