short notice IDI get-together....

gandalf

Reaction score
Friday night?? Your timing just doesn't do it for me. In a word, it sucks -cuss

I've made it to only one get-together. I went to In & Out a few years ago, met some of the people. I was on jury duty then, so I was free in the evening. Otherwise, I work in the evening.

Any chance things might still be going strong after 1am? :Sly

BTW. My wife once made it from here, San Jose, to Horseshoe Bay, Vancouver, in 17 hours, straight through. Three states probably still have an alert out for her.

Maybe I'll be able to make it next time.

Dualie

pyromaniac at large
Reaction score
Put me on the list for those who would like to come. BUT alas I have to be in so-cal early on Saturday morning with the PSD to do some heavy lifting.

Would have defiantly come other wise. The weekends are usually NFG for me. too much ranch work not enough time.

Plus after some light welding late Friday to finish up the rear shock towers were going to go UM "Durability" my friends fully caged ranger with a BUILT 351 and long travel suspension setup. So wish me luck i WILL need it.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ken-
call when you get free from work. you may never know....
dualie-
I know the schedule your old man keeps you on. :puke: sooner or later we'll connect on one INO or bar-b-que run again ;Sweet

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well... we got carried away with getting some shopping done today... so weren't able to get away.

God awful hurricane footage tonight online... wow. Big fire in Galveston... during hurricane force winds.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry no pics....got a beer hangover tho...
The gang who showed up had a good time tho. Depending on the weather, I might do this once more before winter. Dave85 mentioned that this should be done a little more often. But he gets to cook this next time! ;Sweet Alameda/chris got his T-shirt for surviving a ride with me behind the wheel :D

dave85

Reaction score
It was good...

met some new guys.
Food was excellent after Calvin tested our unconditional love with the first batch.

Dave

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Warden said:
Should I ask? :D :sorry:
I warned them that the first ones were "hockey pucks"..............
They put on a brave front :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao
hell, the last time the grill was fired up was the last get-together a FEW years back.....
but they were good sports about it ;Sweet

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
towcat said:
I warned them that the first ones were "hockey pucks"..............
They put on a brave front :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao
AH...makes sense :) Heaven knows I've had similar incidents (from both sides of the table)...

hell, the last time the grill was fired up was the last get-together a FEW years back.....
Oh wow! Considering that, after the last meet, we were talking about me doing the cooking "next time", I guess that means there'll have to be another meet-up soon ;) (just so long as it isn't around the weekend of October 22nd; can't miss the Edwards AFB Air Show this year)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online