saginaw pump picture

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i am trying to piece together the pump bracket out of a van for another member here and i am having trouble. the vans used Saginaw (GM) style pumps and one came with my engine when i bought it. i am switching to a serp belt set up so i don't need the bracket. the trouble is i removed the pump to play with it and took the bracket apart to do so. i found some pieces but now i don't know if i have all the pieces or how they go together.

can anyone help me with a picture or exploded diagram, i cant for the life of me find the ones i took and so far google pics has been no help.
thanks
Jared

jayel73

Reaction score
Hey,

I can probably get you a pic as I'm tearing through my vans engine bay... the power steering is the only thing on it at the moment.
What exactly do you need pics of?
The pump bracket is bolted to the aircon bracket and block.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
thanks allot for taking the time to post that, i might have the wrong bracket though or a differant style......

the bracket i have is two aluminum pieces that fit on either side of the pump and a couple of metal brackets. i have been digging into everything to find them so the pieces might not all be for this engine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge140

Members online