RV trailer plug reverse lights?

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Does the RV plug have a pin for reverse lights for the trailer? If so which pin?

Willie Two

Retired Firefighter
Reaction score
On the back of my RV trailer I have floodlites mounted, I also use the center pin but control the lites with a dash mounted switch. Great for backing up into a camp spot at nite I can turn the lites on and leave them on even if I am moving between forward & reverse. ;Sweet

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I thought so. Thanks for the info. I'm putting reverse lights on my ATV trailer and it only has a 4 wire plug, but I figured I could add a RV plug and run a 5th wire in the bundle. Thanks again.

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
I thought so. Thanks for the info. I'm putting reverse lights on my ATV trailer and it only has a 4 wire plug, but I figured I could add a RV plug and run a 5th wire in the bundle. Thanks again.

Hey Russ...

I just got done with the backup light wiring on my 93. Since it came with the factory tow package, there was a factory wire for reverse lights. It runs from the backup light relay, under the hood.

When I'm not towing, I have a 55w halogen light in the socket. It was designed to either be for reverse, or for use as a utility light. When used as the utility light, it runs off the marker light power.

Here's a link to one at Tractor Supply...

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger