Running WMO

CSARebel916

WMO Burner
Reaction score
Ok, well I have been running WMO for some time now with no ill affects! A guy I know called me today to say he has 15 gallons of oil, I went over to pick it up and come to find out it is 3 brand new jugs of Royal Purple!! I know this stuff is syn oil, and my question is, would it burn in my truck? I dont have a test truck to try it on, unless I use my buddies 6.5 Chevy, LOL .

On the jugs, that are still sealed, it says Nitro 80 which im assuming means 80wt and the other 2 say Warm Up 60. Can anyone tell me what these where for?

I know the Nitro 80 is some THICK stuff!! It looks like oil thats been in one of or engines for 1 without changing it!

Any help would be great!

Thanks Chris

Reefdiver72

Sludge Slinger
Reaction score
That is some exspensive stuff I would find what it is and use it correctly first. A buddy of mine just spent 120.00 just on that to change his oil he swears by the stuff in everything in his truck runs royal purple.

CSARebel916

WMO Burner
Reaction score
From what I have read on the Royal Purple web site is that both oils are for nitro funny cars! It is a 60wt and an 80wt. I emailed them to make 100% sure. I know around here regual 5-30 RP sells for 5-6 bucks a qt!! If I can find some one who wants it, I will make them one heck of a deal, lol!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online