Ruger_556

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Start a new post, your HELP post freezies up my computer, don't know about riotwarrior, with all the ILLEGEL strings. Did you download the pictures from Facebook? Do this without pic's.

TeufelHundArms

Reaction score
I get this:
Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I get the illegal strings to when I load a picture to oilburners, I don't think linking causes this issue.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I tried to read his post with the illegle string, there showed a link to Facebook in the tray when it was trying to connect. Don't know if that has anything to do with it. But it sure is frustrating, I have to actually shut down the forum to un-freeze my computer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online