Roadside Bricknose 4-Sale

Wanderin

Reaction score
Was driving to work and saw this beauty......

89 F350 7.3L with a C6 and only 33K ORIGINAL miles......Was a local fire dept truck and stored inside when not used. I didnt get any interior shots, but it is MINT.

Dont see many like this up here in the salt belt.....enjoy :popcorn

You must be registered for see images attach

It can be your for $8000 :eek:

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
I'd drop 4k on it in a heartbeat......maybe $4500. But never 8k :rotflmao

still to much in my eyes lol. yeah it has 30K original miles, but when the FD gets a call, the fire the truck up and romp the S#*t out of it to the scene. they don't wait 10 minutes for it to warm up. oil was probly not changed as often as it should be either.

i do agree that is a nice truck though.

Wanderin

Reaction score
Considering i had to drive to GA to buy my truck for 2k, and i would have to spend another 2k or better to make it look that good......4k sounds reasonable to me. Up here vehicles just dont last if you drive them in the winter. Dont get me wrong, there are plenty of early 90's trucks still running around here. But they all have so much rust its unreal. My friends 97 f350 powerstroke just had the frame break behind the cab......and he dosnt do anything but drive it back and forth to work.

diezelcrazee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still to much in my eyes lol. yeah it has 30K original miles, but when the FD gets a call, they fire the truck up and romp the S#*t out of it to the scene. they don't wait 10 minutes for it to warm up.

You nailed it for sure, it's pretty much jump in, fire it up, gas it and go. But then if it's your home or property, well ya don't want us waiting to warm 'em up either....;Really

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I would put that truck up against any other $8,000 truck that you could find it the same area. C6 is the only real drawback I see.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm not thinking it has a C6 in it. 89 was the first year for the E4OD. ,I don't recall if a C6 was an option... I don't think it was...

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I'm not thinking it has a C6 in it. 89 was the first year for the E4OD. ,I don't recall if a C6 was an option... I don't think it was...

I am going off of what the OP stated. I know the OD trans was introduced in '89 but do believe you could option which one you wanted for a few years at least.:dunno An E4OD would be a home run then.;Sweet That truck is clean.:hail Biggest thing with ex fire trucks is decoding the leftover wires.LOL They usually cut out all of their equipment and leave all the nest of spaghetti behind.

Wanderin

Reaction score
Honestly i didn't look at the shift arm for the button.....Could be an E4OD or C6. Ohh well....Still a pretty truck ;Sweet

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
Honestly i didn't look at the shift arm for the button.....Could be an E4OD or C6. Ohh well....Still a pretty truck ;Sweet
Would be on the dash...

I only paid $1400 for my '89 with 67,000 miles on it. The body on mine has a few rust spots, but if I spent $6600 it would be nicer than that one, and still only worth $4500!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score

My 89 is a C6,.Even when they introduced the E4od you could still get a C6 as an option, even into the OBS PSD era.

NICE TRUCK,.. I agree with Goose.

Like I always say, if you can find that truck for $4500.00 Then GO BUY IT!,... Problem is they don't exist like that, so when they do show up they will bring good money because that is what they are worth.

I wish it was $4500 also cause if it was I would go buy it, and put it up for sale for $9,950.00,..

89dieselbko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if that were a big old crew cab monster i would be willing to go 4500-5500... but 8 grand... Course if that fire dept is anything like my local ones, its all volunteers, with limited funding (most comes from hoagie sales and other fund raisers like that) so i can at least understand that price tag... trying to raise money for the dept... IF thats the situation there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob123456789

Members online