Remote Start......

tham

1994 F250 IDI Turbo
Reaction score
Don't know how you would do it, but for the timer you could use a RV furnace delay timer, they delay about 10 seconds to let the fan purge the combustion chamber before the gas valve opens, nice little 12V module. That's a start. I just might ponder over this. Got a remote start for a GM car I've had for years. Just don't push me, won't answer any questions about it.

Hey OLDBULL I just noticed your avitar. Not too many of those old cars around. My Father-inlaw has an Essex but it is a 4 door. Pretty neat but I think my log splitter has a bigger engine.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I asked for and received an Ultra Start Remote Start system for christmas. Its been a few yeares since I've installed one of these, but there used to be t-harness kits available so you didn't have to splice any wires. Do you guys know if they are still around? I've done an hour of Googling and searching Amazon without much luck.

Thanks!

No harnesses for these trucks. Gotta splice at the ignition column and on the kick panel for power door locks. Have remote windows on the crew F350 too.

The ultra start kit will have a ton of unused wires. Hopefully you got a metal remote unit.

Bob87

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, I sure did get the metal remotes. After reading about the success you guys had on here with them, I had to go with the ultra start. I haven't started the install yet....been too darn cold.

Thanks for the input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle