Rally Parts Distribution

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greetings from the IDI Weekend in Rising Sun IN. I know your all hungering for updates, but we've been having a bit of a time getting on here. Anyway, if we can get some pictures and videos posted tonight, we will do so. In the mean time, one thing we wanted to ask.... we've got a bunch of parts here.

Half a Hypermax turbo

two used 80's body style bed side wheel well patch panels

Excellent condition factory Y pipe

Stainless Steel Magnaflow 3" streight through muffler in excellent condition

Stainless Steel Flowmaster 2.5" muffler (1 2.5" in, 2 2.5" out)

Behind the seat steel organizer (slightly rusted, but sound and needs a coat of paint)

Front fuel tank, 19 gallon, complete. No leaks. Decent condition.

Various small parts... mechanical fuel pumps, sun visors, interior parts, 80's dash cluster bezel

Sun visors

Rear view mirror

steering column (non-tilt 80-86 automatic)

blower motors

door hinges

hood release cable

hood latch

If anybody needs anything, give a holler and we will try to send it your way.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Sorry, but none of those parts are spiking my interest. But get some pics and vids up tonight if you can, that would be awsome. Tell everyone to have a good time.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The turbo is not by any means complete, but would make for a good starter for somebody interested in fabing up a cheap solution. I'll try to get some pics posted. Prices are very reasonable. Make an offer in a PM.

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....Stainless Steel Magnaflow 3" streight through muffler in excellent condition

....Rear view mirror

I'd be interested in these two items if the price is right and there's anyone there who's headed out here (kinda' doubtful, but you never know if you don't ask)

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
I'm headed to Mt Rushmore after Indiana if you want meet me there.
John

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I'm headed to Mt Rushmore after Indiana if you want meet me there.
John

:rotflmao I dont know if you were saying that as a joke, but that would be one long ride just for a muffler and a rear view mirror. Just have somebody ship it to you.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
:rotflmao I dont know if you were saying that as a joke, but that would be one long ride just for a muffler and a rear view mirror. Just have somebody ship it to you.

Nope, not a joke, but I'm not going to drive all the way to Oregon.

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell me more about the blower motors...I'm assuming they are for the heating and air right? The squirrels in mine are getting really tired! Mine hardly blows anymore and even on high the a/c comes out like it's on low! So yah definately interested in the blower motors...that is is Tanya and BJ are still there!
Thanks

Looks like everyone is having a great time...just finished going through all the pics...Thanks for posting em Mel! ;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online