Radiator Support Bracket

GoodB0Y

Reaction score
Ok if thats the support braket what is the pice that the grill, healights and the headlight bezels go on? Mine is plastic if thats it...

Thad

the part that holds the h/l bezels and grill is called the header panel... or some call it a grill support or grill reinforcement panel. It's only used on the 92-96 trucks and is made of plastic and bolts to the rad suport.

looks like this:
http://www.crosscanadaparts.com/images/skus/578-23.jpg

hope that helps....

Last edited:

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
They only made one rad support for the diesels from 92-97 no differince between idi or powerstroke w or without a/c they are all the same LMC or National parts depot sellls them.. NDP sells original ford ones as well as aftermarket.. Save yourself some $$ and buy the aftermarket one. Just prep it right and it will out last the original one that came in your truck;Sweet

GoodB0Y

Reaction score
They only made one rad support for the diesels from 92-97 no differince between idi or powerstroke w or without a/c they are all the same LMC or National parts depot sellls them.. NDP sells original ford ones as well as aftermarket.. Save yourself some $$ and buy the aftermarket one. Just prep it right and it will out last the original one that came in your truck;Sweet

mmmm... when I went to ford they had two listings... a standard one and a " supercooling" one... and I couldn't find an aftermarket one that worked for my truck. Any how it sounds like he needs a header panel not a rad support.......:D

good info on the prep... thats exactly what I did with mine, it's common for then to rust out where the mount to frame.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
mmmm... when I went to ford they had two listings... a standard one and a " supercooling" one... and I couldn't find an aftermarket one that worked for my truck. Any how it sounds like he needs a header panel not a rad support.......:D

good info on the prep... thats exactly what I did with mine, it's common for then to rust out where the mount to frame.

Yeah. for what ever reason they have a listing for standard and super cooling. Funny thing is they are the SAME part numberLOL

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
OK, I suck the heading should have been for a header panel......I am not a Ford parts expert.

Thanks guys thats why I am on here.....

Thad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk