Race Weekend

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
Well we raced Laughlin this weekend...

It started out great... we did the leap, which is a 12-15' foot high jump, that you drive as fast as you can at and see how far you can jump...

Our first jump we did 128ft
Second jump 135ft

We won for our division and set a new record... beating the old record of 120ft.

Saturday we raced and were making great time but something happened with the clutch and it grenaded on us... I will have to get some pics of it.. were still trying to figure out just what happened... the worst part was that we didn't have a spare and since it's all custom we could'nt bum one or get one from an auto parts store...

So far one of the only pics I found was from Saturday... So here it is not much... hopefully I can find some more.

Attachments

• dsc_0867.jpg
    dsc_0867.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 103

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
Well I found a couple more pics of us...

These were Thursday night at the leap competition...

Attachments

• normal_img_1098.jpg
    normal_img_1098.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 86

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who's behind the wheel? Awesome pics......... ;)

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by 95_stroker
Who's behind the wheel? Awesome pics......... ;)

My nephew drives it... 22yrs old and for the most part fearless.... We hit the leap at 90+mph... The hard part was getting enough traction... they gave us a very short run-up...

The night shots from Thursday was Shawn and myself in the truck.. The day shot is Shawn and my BIL Dave...

When we get the new truck built I think we will set new records in it... 800+ hp and a 6-speed tranny... in a truck that will only weigh 4000-5000 pounds.. the other guys we compete against weigh 6000-9000..

It's funny the pictures look almost fake... you don't expect a truck to be in the air like that...

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
Whitmore,

We have 20" up front and 24" in the rear...

The shocks are all Bilstien's... You don't feel the landing off the jump... what actually gets you the worst are the whoops... 2ft whoops at 40mph is the worst... the faster you go the less you feel...:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online

No members online now.