Quigley Van

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure this should be somewhere other than here however for those interested,,,, there's a 1991 Quigley 4x4 7.3 IDI Diesel van (with snow plow) on CL York PA. for $2250.00! I know these things are rare and even more difficult to find with diesel. Members here offer the best potential for saving this rare find.......

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That thing is pretty sweet! Could someone school me with some knowledge and explain what a quigley van is and how it is different?

Morgonzo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So from what I know about Quigley is that the Retro-fit stock and with 4 wheel drive and the camper components. They cost a bundle new, but not as much as a big ol' motorhome. And you can get up into the woods. That van is a doomsday beast! 4x4 vans are pretty scarce, and at 2200! people seem to want to ask that much for rusted out wrecks. I just bought a 4x4 5spd turbo diesel van, but it's a Mitsu.....right hand drive and all. Talk about the odd duck.

Matt_INW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As cool as that thing seems, I don't know if it's recoverable with the amount of obvious rust, ignoring rust not seen. But it is cool!

DOE-SST

1994 E350
Reaction score
As cool as that thing seems, I don't know if it's recoverable with the amount of obvious rust, ignoring rust not seen. But it is cool!

Yeah,

that body is toast.

I'd just rip that body off and put on a rust free one from my area for $400.

If it was closer, I'd buy it sight unseen.

I'd keep the plow. Makes is easier to run thru mobs that are stopping traffic and attacking motorists.

Soylent Green 2016!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online