Question For Ya

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Now that the refinery is up and running is it possible to move the hijacked thread that was deleted by a moderator to that forum??????

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Whitmore said:
Which thread you talkin bout willis :confused:

The one addressed to Swany by peto & where peto & I were getting into it about me being a azzhole & not a professional & was not compassionate enough.

Think it was argve that deleted it if I remember right, but then again CRS is kicking in and I already deleted the PM from him so I'm not 100% sure.

lschultz

Reaction score
Cistern,Tx-2.3 miles outs of ofs highway in Fayett
Ramprat said:
The one addressed to Swany by peto & where peto & I were getting into it about me being a azzhole & not a professional & was not compassionate enough.

Think it was argve that deleted it if I remember right, but then again CRS is kicking in and I already deleted the PM from him so I'm not 100% sure.

Boy he said a mouth full there and he hit the nail on the head.
*******+not a progessional+not compasionate enough = Ramprat

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
lschultz said:
Boy he said a mouth full there and he hit the nail on the head.
*******+not a progessional+not compasionate enough = Ramprat

What exactly are you trying to say :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Rampy, that thread was deterioating fast in the lounge cause it was started when BG was undergoing the change :rolleyes:

You dug into Philbo about "auggering in"...apparently he had a skydiving incident and was fortuneatly able to "walk" away so to speak- and it seemed to be a sore spot with him considering he has not been active here in quite a while.......

After re-reading, I am still :confused: as to the animosity between you and Phil.....mebee that should stay at CB................

One could assume you had some insdie info and then one thing lead to another with the end result looking like a couple school kids taunting each other
in the only place on the net they could.........................

END RESULT..... it apparently escelated into a personal attack IMVHO....-one of the few rules we have- :D

But then I may just be full of it ;Really You two could just be playing one of your "let's start a fight" jokes :rolleyes:

Re-open it so you and Phil can trade barbs?......... ;Really :rotflmao :rotflmao

Last edited:

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
No animosity on my part & I've got no idea what his problem is with me.

Forget who it was that made a post about him being a meat bomb & I ASSumend he finally auggering in & from his reaction I'm once again ASSuming it's true & he went splat after jumping out of a plane. However, I still do not know if it's true or not as he refused to answer the question & has his ******* in a bunch about me.

He does hit and run post here in a troll way so I always throw his statements back at him & who knows, possibly I hit to close to home once or twice & upset him.

However, if he thinks I make this web site what it is and blames me for his own reaction to my post he is sadly mistaken and it shows what kind of a person he is by running away blaming me for his leaving.

I just wanted to put it where it belongs so if he wanted to come back & punch me in the nose he could ifin he wanted to LOL LOL LOL LOL

rubberfish

Reaction score
Just start the thread again if the baby sitters
running the joint don't want to re-open it.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Besides what Travis said...........

the user in question has never requested admittance to the closed door section, so having it there would be pointless. ;)