Pyrometer

zigzkidz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can adjust the brightness of the display, and i was think of mounting it where the a/c vent would be since i dont have them and if i could see the numbers i could asjust the temp so a light comes on at a certain temperature

Wanderer-rrorc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awsome find!!

and at that price...if it doesnt work well in the van...I'll use it for my WVO refinery...;Sweet

supervert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what do you guys think about using the alarm output to control some sort of water or **** injection. that way the **** will only be injected at that preset temp and shut of as soon as the temp drops, or am i justcookoo

tractorman86

Reaction score
what do you guys think about using the alarm output to control some sort of water or **** injection. that way the **** will only be injected at that preset temp and shut of as soon as the temp drops, or am i justcookoo

hey i kinda like the idea! it would work as a pyro and a w/m inj controller!:thumbsup:

Wanderer-rrorc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got mine tuesday...havent had a chance to hook it up...looks nice...instructions on first glance look straightforward....

hopefully I'll get it in sometime next week...headin to WEROCK in Dayton,TN in the morinin and wont be back till late sunday nite...

(sorry...no pix...its not very big...size of a pager..)

Wanderer-rrorc

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Wanderer-rrorc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we'll try this AGAIN...the site isnt workin well...

took some great pictures lastnight...and forgot my camera....so you get crappy cellphone pix!!

You must be registered for see images attach

the blue light indicates the highest temp sofar....742....climbin a decent grade with my foot in the throttle...is amazing how fast it jumps from 190 to 350 when taking off....its a good unit!!