pricing

youngcummins

Reaction score
We found a 91 2wd cummins. Has some minor rust, like 158k needs paint would it be worth $3800

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
Maybe so. Depends on the trannie and other things. Is the rear end shot from too much hauling of heavy loads? Was the engine taken care of? Is the engine at stock power levels? What is the market conditions like right now? A lot is going to depend on what trucks are going for in your area. Some areas these trucks are at a premium and in some areas you can't give them away. Lastly, is it worth $3800 to you?

youngcummins

Reaction score
From what I know the trans is good. The motor runs great and I think it is turned up a little. Good rearend . You don't see many 1st ten trucks in the area but the ones you do see you see often so their is a good market in the area, the diesel Trend is starting to really hit here.

jaymayisback3

Reaction score
well the low ive seen EVER was a $995 rust bucket on craigslist that lasted about 30 seconds before someone snagged it but an unmodified 4x4 manual 3.54 a/c power everything rust free is worth about 4000-7000.

revised: no i would advise against it. im looking at a 1990 4x4 rust free for 2800 obo with great paint right now. there are better deals out there. hold out and let diesel hit $6 and people will be dumping them like crazy :rotflmao ! this market is being flooded as we speak so HOLD OUT and steal them for 1500 ;Really !

Last edited: