Predator

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one running the predator, Pro's an Con's would be appreciated.
Geno

BRONCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geno,

Not running the Predator however have looked into it closely. A few good things about the Pred would be the diagnositcs, operable after factory reflash, custom internet tunes and price. A few bad things would be vin lock ( 75.00 unlock). The most recent version is R1.11 and comes with 5 tunes, speedo,tire size and diagnostics only, 40,60,80 and 120 HP.

Feature wise it seems like a good deal, however without trying it and comparing it there is no way for me to tell whether it puts power to the ground any different or better than the others?

sc-dmax

Reaction score
I have the Predator, it makes good power esp. the 80 hp tune. Ditto what Bronco said about its other uses. It makes more smoke than other programers and runs hotter egts than other tuners/programers. I run the juice/attitude mainly and use predator to recal speedo, remove top speed limiter, and scan tool for now. Once tranny is built well I might try a little stack then...... hope this helps.
Harvey

BukWild

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I've been running mine (Ver 1.10b) for about 62,000 miles and love it. No cons to speak of on my part, other than wanting more power!!